Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi, I just installed the JA Mitius template and I’m using the Kunena Forum and its JA Template.
    The thing is that it is not fully responsive!!!
    I’m really surprised with this…
    Please take a look to the attached file.
    Is there any issue for this?
    (Im’ Using mitius template for kunena)

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Just installed latest quickstart Mitius and I can confirm it works in responsive mode without any problem

Please double check your settings or follow Mitius documentation HERE configuring as showed all Forum categories

edd Friend

Why you install it and it works and I install it and it doesnt work?
    I have the attached file, like you see, it is not responsive when I create a post.

My settings are OK, it is not about settings, it seems to be something from the css code or something is not working on the responsive mode.

In the link you gave me there is nothing that helps me to figure out with my problem… even there is a link that is not working:
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/forum/index/1-main-forum.html

On the JA Mitius demo template, on line, there are no posts:
    http://ja-mitius.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/forum/index

So it is easy to say "in the demo version I have no problem"…

Someone can help me to figure out with this?
    Thanks a lot

pavit Moderator

Again it is working fine by my side

1) In the link i gaved you there is the settings for Kunena Forum just scroll down the page until K2 & Kunena Configuration

2) On the JA Mitius demo there are posts as you can see from this LINK

If you need help to configure correctly your website send me as Private reply a temp super user account to your backend and i will check it

Best regards

edd Friend

Hi,

Yes I saw the kunena configuration in the link you gave me, I say again: there is nothing that helps me.

Thanks for the link you gave form the JA Mitius demo, it shows that the kunena JA Template is not responsive, plase take a look to the attached file I’m sending you

Could you please help me to figure out?

Thanks

1. screenforum002
    pavit Moderator

I asked you a link to your website and a temp super user account

Without it i cannot help

again i cannot help because on my local installation i cannot replicate your issue because it works more than fine

edd Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    edd Friend

I sent you a PM,

thanks

pavit Moderator

I don’t know why it is behaving in that way ,everything seems to be correct, i will notify about this Joomlart developers, so they will have a double check on your website, do not disable the account you provided so they can use it to login on your website.

Thanks

edd Friend

OK thanks
    I will wait

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Please open this file /templates/ja_mitius/css/custom.css and add these code

@media (max-width:579px) { #Kunena div.kmsgbody div.kmsgtext { padding-right: 25px; margin-bottom: 40px !important; }
    #Kunena td.kmessage-left {overflow: hidden;  padding: 10px 10px 0;vertical-align: top!important;  width: 100%; display:block; }
    #Kunena td.kprofile-left { overflow: hidden; padding: 10px 10px 0 10px;  width: 100%!important;  display: block; max-width: 100%; }
    #Kunena table, #Kunena tbody { display: block;  width: 100% !important; padding: 0; }
    #Kunena table tr { display: block; width: 100%; }
    #Kunena div.kmessage-buttons-row { white-space: normal;  padding-right: 10px; }
    #Kunena .kblock div.kheader, body #Kunena div.kblock>div.kheader h2{  white-space: normal; padding-right: 0px!important; } }

Let me know if this solve your issue

Best regards

edd Friend

Hi Pavit, Thanks for your help. The code you gave me it is working right. All is OK in the posts. But I still have a little problem in the profile section, please take a look to the attached file. Thanks a lot again.

1. screenforo4
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

Same problem as previous , i passed your info to developer team , as soon they will have a look at it i will post solution here

edd Friend

Thanks a lot for help 🙂

I will wait 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  edd 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum