Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi there… for some reason my images don’t appear when I add them in the folder it’s suppose to point to (Resource Setting –> image folder —-slideshow <– images are there)
    Anyone know why?

http://dev.dnsnetworks.ca/

Also are the images suppose to be 300 or 400 pixels in height – in the documention it says “Dimensions of the Slideshow images should be 640×300 pixels” but on the graphic in the template it says 640×400

Also ..

Where do I edit this information:

This = Joomla 3.x template for Corporate business

This = (is this the description?) In our company, our professionals are constantly trained and updated, covering a vast area of business in global financial markets. Count with the best support from our experience team.

This = Find More

pavit Moderator

Hi

We will need to check directly in your settings for the Ja Slideshow module to understand what is happening

So if you can, could you please send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please try now ?

Remember to clean the JAT3 cache

i changed the settings for Thumbnail Mode as Using Crop

sebbs Friend

Hi Pavit… can you explain to me how you added the first two (I was able to update the text /description no problem! so thank you!) … however I would like to add more images but it’s not allowing me to do so. Can you help ?

pavit Moderator

Hi

After you added images you need to give them a title

as you can see now they are correctly showing

<blockquote>Where do I edit this information:
    This = Joomla 3.x template for Corporate business</blockquote>

Go to menus >> Main menu >> Home item and check the description for Page display option and Metadata Options

<blockquote>This = (is this the description?) In our company, our professionals are constantly trained and updated, covering a vast area of business in global financial markets. Count with the best support from our experience team.</blockquote>

This is the description – anyway i cnnot check it better since the account provided is administrator type and not Super User.

<blockquote>This = Find More</blockquote>

edit your ja slideshow module and in Profile Settings >> Readmore Text change the words as you wish

pnueda Friend

Same problem here. Pictures are loaded in html source code, but not displayed in the slider module.
    Site: test.duvedecor.es
    It seems to be a javascript problem, according to the console, but I can’t fix it.

Can you please take a look or give a clue?

I can provide a superuser account if required.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I can provide a superuser account if required.</blockquote>

Yes please send me via Private Message a super user account

pavit Moderator

Hi

You are running a very old version of the template ( 1.1.0) latest release is the 2.5.4 , take first a backup of your website and then update it

pnueda Friend

If we do that we will lost for sure all the customization work.

How can I preserve all the modifications we did to default theme?
    How can I pack and/or copy the default theme into a custom theme, ie “duvedecor”?
    Afther we update the template, according to your instructions, wil it be possible to apply the current theme?

Thank you for your feedback.

pavit Moderator

I don’t know which type of files you modified btw you can do in this way

Take an akeeba backup of your website and install it on your localhost,so you will have a copy of your modified files, update there the template and apply again your changes to the same files of new template , after everything worked fine move your new template from localhost to the live server with akeeba and kickstart.

pnueda Friend

Unfortunately that is not possible since it would take a lot of hours of css tweaks.

If you just give me a clue about how to convert default theme in a custom theme I could manage the upgrade process much better.

In the template backend setup there is a form to upload custom themes, but I just don’t know how to pack a theme.

Do you know what exactly are the files that compose the default theme and how can I pack them and upload as a custom theme?

Thank you in advance.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>In the template backend setup there is a form to upload custom themes, but I just don’t know how to pack a theme.</blockquote>

Just copy one of the installed theme folder from templatesja_minisitethemes and rename in your local with your new theme name, then zip folder and upload it via the upload and install

HERE there is the documentation about your Framework

pnueda Friend

Well, I managed to pack default theme, update it again as custom theme duvedecor and apply it to the template.
    Quite a few css elements are broken, but actually it worked much better than I expected. Thank you very much for the hint!

Now the template is updated to latest version, the problem persists. The slides still don’t load.

Can you take a look and give some insight?

Thank you in advance.

pavit Moderator

Could you change permissions to these 2 folders and make them writables ?

1. Screenshot_1
    pnueda Friend

Sorry, my mistake. I made a clon of the live site and forgot to change these folders in configuration.php. Now they are correct.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pnueda 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum