Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

The K2.css file within JA Minisite template offers beautiful formatting, but it is entering a bug which prevents K2 items from displaying in several columns.

All items, leading, primary, secondary, etc. are being displayed one below the other, regardless of the number of columns set in the parameters of “category item layout”.

Could you please check it?

Thank you.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

We cannot replicate your issue. Can you please provide a URL?
    Thank you.

aardcom Friend

I had the same problem and believe it is the css used. If you check the demo the examples all show sub categories, then k2 items. If you use k2 items under a single k2 category it won’t display correctly. If your items are directly under a single k2 category they do not wrap. The columns get narrower as they should but they still display above each other.

Sherlock Friend

hi aardcom & acanadasa,

I Checked a demo of Ja minisite and did not see the problem, be sure that your template is the latest version !

aardcom Friend

To recreate the issue, create a new k2 category, then create 4 new k2 items and display. Remove the middle.right or both right and you will see the items do not wrap. With both columns on the right displayed it looks correct.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@aardcom 257797 wrote:</em><blockquote>To recreate the issue, create a new k2 category, then create 4 new k2 items and display. Remove the middle.right or both right and you will see the items do not wrap. With both columns on the right displayed it looks correct.</blockquote>

i tried that but also did not see the problem, Kindly post here your url where the issue can be seen 🙂

meiros Friend

I have the same problem. Did you solved it?

My URL is: http://homegest.com.pt/JA15/

meiros Friend

I counldn’t solve the problem. Here it is a picture of my site:

1 – The text was set to the right leaving room for another column;
    2 . The picture didn´t resized. I’ve tried it with smaller images but got the same result;
    3 – The sapce for the second colun of item’s

1. erro7
    chavan Friend

Add this code to this file: http://homegest.com.pt/JA15/templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css

#itemListPrimary .catItemIntroText p{
    text-align:justify;
    }
    #itemListPrimary .itemContainer{
    width:100% !important;
    }

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

meiros Friend

I didn´t understand my questions. Please read the first posts

aardcom Friend

If I am understanding the issue is with the K2 column width using the template. The easiest fix is to add another subcategory above the items you are using. In the template the K2 items are in a sub category of a category. Just create a new subcategory and the layout should work.

The real fix would be to change the css for the appropriate k2 file but that would be different for each user depending on your design. Try adding a subdirectory first to see if that addresses the issue. At least then you can confirm whether that is the problem.

meiros Friend

Hi:

I tried but no results. Here is a image from the new sub categorie maked. I You can see two colums for the new test subcategories bu just one colum for items. Both are define for two colums.

1. erro8
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  meiros 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum