Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have just installed Ja Mica on http://www.fabrizioristorante.com. I am using Joomla 1.5. I cannot figure out how to get the text to show up next to the image slideshow as you have it in the demo (http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_mica/).

Please advise. Thank you.

theprofessor Friend

Your site link is either not working or not showing the template you have uploaded.

taskcore052009 Friend

I just pulled it down and am trying to install from the quickstart file. I will see how that works and get back to you after that.

Thanks,

– Scott

coppens Friend

Scott,
    I am having the exact same problem. Did you ever resolve this issue? I have completely reinstalled and it just isn’t working. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Jimmy

coppens Friend

I figured it out, thanks anyway.

taskcore052009 Friend

I re-installed using the quickstart file and modified the content. The content taught me the correct method and syntax.

Thanks,

scott

sekhmet Friend

I believe that I am following the syntax to the letter and I am still having problems with the content, not sure what i am doing wrong

daylin Friend

Your site does not to be showing in FF or IE. Wish you luck.

mneese Friend

I think when you “figure it out” you got to be more conscious of the purpose of the forums….tell us “how you figured it out!”

In this case here there are several posters who had the same problem, they all “figured it out” but not one gives the solution they came across….

This is a FORUM…not a personal help service…the word “FORUM” (i think) comes from the ancient Greeks, who gathered together…asked questions and discussed solutions to the questions for BENEFIT of ALL the PARTICIPANTS!!!!

Socrates and Plato were big supporters of this as a method of achieving higher levels of awareness and knowledge. They gathered in their togas under the grape vines and passed around knowledge.

Pass this attitude on…pass the solutions on….pass the knowledge on….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mneese 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum