Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear,

I have downloaded JA-Methys, I’m a newbie when I see Methys for joomla 1.6 on your site it looks great and it’s where I’m looking for . I have downloaded all and installed quick start on my PC in Xampp. When I open the backend no images or colors the slide show par example give you the size of the images I must use. It’s difficult I have put in stories/slideshow image-1.jpg and so 2,3,4 and 5 it don’t work I can’t check if it is the right place. Of course I can ask it on a forum but I live in Thailand with a big time difference and a very slowly internet connection I can’t see movies or Youtube. If I had the Methys complete with images exactly so if you have it on your site it was great for me to work with it. Now I don’t know what to do, I will say before your templates where with pictures and so more you have change that.

Can you help me

Kind regards Cees Duijndam

Sherlock Friend

Hi ceesdu,

If you have choose to install the quickstart package then you would having your site look exactly like the demo, are you facing the problems with images slideshow ? kindly explain it a little bit more details, attach a screenshot if possible.
    Give me your url and might I will have a checking on this for you.

Laong Duijndam Friend

<em>@Dat Hoang 257305 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ceesdu,

If you have choose to install the quickstart package then you would having your site look exactly like the demo, are you facing the problems with images slideshow ? kindly explain it a little bit more details, attach a screenshot if possible.
    Give me your url and might I will have a checking on this for you.</blockquote>

Dear Dat Hoang,

If have used the quickstart installer.and have it installed on my PC in Xampp to tryout before I will put it on my site. What I miss are the images you use in the demo when I have the images on the right place is it for me easier to change them to my images. Now I see the size of the image not an image that’s the difference.

Thank you so much for your replay I hope you can help me

Kind regards Cees

devax Friend

I had same issue – loaded quick start and slide show showed up with the image that shows you the dimensions. Opened up file, and then put my own images into /images/stories/slideshow and wouldn’t refresh. If I selected “All” pages, it would show correct in other pages, but never on the home page.

Found another article that talked about issues with turning off “Optimize CSS” and then did so (in Templates). Works fine now.

Just thought I’d share since I wasn’t able to find the solution straight away.

sharifab Friend

i did a quick start upload and my site looks nothing like the demo for ja methys. what did i do wrong?
    askmssassy.com/joomla

1. ja_methys-screenshot
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@sharifab 329183 wrote:</em><blockquote>i did a quick start upload and my site looks nothing like the demo for ja methys. what did i do wrong?
    askmssassy.com/joomla

</blockquote>

Hi sharifab,

When you install the quickstart package, please make sure that you do choose to install the sample data along with it, without the installed sample data your site would not look like on the demo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum