Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Left module position follows all the “Front News pages”. I don’t want that, Left module position cuts of text and pictures
    in my design. I just want the Column left to show on the Frontside. Been looking what to change for some time now.

Example page:

http://www.ststanislas.com/index.php/77-front-news/143-stockholm-international-ball-in-pretense-of-the-imperial-order-of-saint-stanislas

chavan Friend

It seems the site is looking fine, can you please be precise posting a screenshot and indicating what went wrong.

romi1978 Friend

I just want the Column left to show on the Frontside no others.

1. Skjermbilde-2014-04-02-kl.-11.20.10
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try workaround below:

Open the templates/ja_methys/etc/layouts/default.xml file,

Change

<blocks name="middle" colwidth="22" fixheight="1">
    <block name="content-mass-top" type="modules">content-mass-top</block>
    <block name="inset2">left</block>
    <block name="right1" width="30">right</block>
    </blocks>

To

<blocks name="middle" colwidth="22" fixheight="1">
    <block name="content-mass-top" type="modules">content-mass-top</block>
    <block name="inset1">left</block>
    <block name="right1" width="30">right</block>
    </blocks>

Once done, clear cache from admin area.

chavan Friend

Then you should set the Modules viewable only on the home page. There is an option in Module Manager to make the Module view on home page.

If you couldn’t find it, Please post your site admin details in PM. I will Fix it and provide you a details instruction what i have done.

romi1978 Friend

Ninja Lead

Then the left column moved one step further to left. I only want the left column on the Frontside, no others,

1. Skjermbilde-2014-04-02-kl.-19.32.06
    romi1978 Friend

All the Modules are allready set to viewable only on the home page. Pages works fine, but not Front News.

TomC Moderator

<em>@romi1978 419571 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Ninja Lead

Then the left column moved one step further to left. I only want the left column on the Frontside, no others,</blockquote>

Did you see Chavan’s response above/below ??
    <em>@Chavan 419480 wrote:</em><blockquote>Then you should set the Modules viewable only on the home page. There is an option in Module Manager to make the Module view on home page. [/quote]

romi1978 Friend

All the Modules are allready set to viewable only on the home page. Pages works fine, but not Front News.

chavan Friend

Please post your site admin details in PM

romi1978 Friend

PM? can I send it by mail?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@romi1978 419656 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM? can I send it by mail?</blockquote>

It is recommended to send Private Massage to Chavan,

1. screenshot
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum