Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JA Mesolite II – Userguide

A. Quickstart Installation(Recommended for Joomla Beginners)Quickstart Installation Guideline.B. Template & Extensions installation

I. Install template

II. Install Extensions1. We might use the same extension for different templates to enrich the functionality aspects, normally position defined for each extension varies across the templates. When following guides below, please make sure to update module positions if you see any difference.

2. VirtueMartVirtueMart is an Open Source E-Commerce solution (a Component or Plug-in) for the Joomla! and Mambo Content Management Systems. It can be run as a Shopping Cart, or in Catalog mode.3. In JA Mesolite II, default positions of those modules are:Note: [xx] stands for module position

• [mass-top] JA Slideshow module
    • [mass-top] JA Vmproductslide module
    • [mass-bottom] JA New module

Note: JA Mesolite II uses mod_virtuemart_featureproduct module in position: mass-top. You can see in Feature Product in Front-page as below:

III. What’s new in JA Mesolite II:
    The JA Mesolite II bases on JoomlArt’s stable T3 Framework. If you are new to us, the following wiki provides in more details:

III. Typograpy:

JA Mesolite II came with a rich typography to give users more ability to customize content look and feel. Please check all JA Mesolite II typography here at JA Mesolite Typography

IV. Tips to create modules like our demo

(1) JA Slideshow Module:

JA SlideShow on front-page: (at position: mass-top)

In configuration page, you set the suffix and parameters as you wish:

(2) JA VirtueMart ProductSlide Module:

JA VirtueMart ProductSlide on front-page: (at position: mass-top):

(3) JA News Module:

JA News on front-page: (at position: mass-bottom):

[/LEFT]

[/LEFT]

zeeshan87 Friend

Hello i have problem with module positions because i cant see any position with the name of mass-.. any one can help me about this problem?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zeeshan87 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum