Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is anybody else having a problem with too much white space appearing in the page1 through page 6 module positions? After the content I have 4-5 inches of white space that I can’t seem to get rid of. I’m using JoomlaCK editor, see nothing in the HTML but there are div classes such as below that (could) be causing a problem. I tried reducing the min-height below but nothing happened. Ideas?

from Template.css

/* Page 5 —*/
    div#thank-you div.page-wrap { min-height: 450px; }

khoand Friend

<em>@turbogoat2011 306551 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is anybody else having a problem with too much white space appearing in the page1 through page 6 module positions? After the content I have 4-5 inches of white space that I can’t seem to get rid of. I’m using JoomlaCK editor, see nothing in the HTML but there are div classes such as below that (could) be causing a problem. I tried reducing the min-height below but nothing happened. Ideas?

from Template.css

/* Page 5 —*/
    div#thank-you div.page-wrap { min-height: 450px; }</blockquote>

You find the code from /templates/ja_mers/css/template.css

.bd-homepage .ja-page-content .main-inner4 {
    padding-top: 120px; < decrease the value
    }

div.page-wrap {
    min-height: 850px; < decrease the value
    text-align: center;
    padding-top: 30px;
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum