Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

http://www.shopknowlabel.com

I hope you guys find it interesting. 🙂

bluecafe Friend

Nice modification, looks clear and clean. Just curious, what module did you use for your productslider. Is it the product slider from ja-larix?

redlight_traitor Friend

Thanks for the comments. The slider is not CMS related. It’s a standalone flash animation that is fed images through an XML sheet. Settings for scroll speed, transition speed, and item spacing as well as the images can all be set manually. It takes a little bit of time but is easy to use and gave the client the exact effect she wanted. It also has a cookie set to it so that when people click back, they don’t have to re-scroll all over.

JeffreyFrey Friend

WOW – That site is awesome – The clean look makes it so elegant.

Just wondering which cart system are you using?

thanx

redlight_traitor Friend

It’s actually virtuemart believe it or not. But I used custom flash modules to do the horizontal scroll thing and then ripped out all unnecessary images and marks.

TomC Moderator

AWESOME JOB – Truly !!!

redlight_traitor Friend

Thanks so much the kind comments!

neetzcn Friend

Beautiful! Simple and elegant.

jaway Friend

Indeed it is very nice. I find that far too many Joomla/Mambo and other CMS templates are far too crowded and distract the visitor’s attention from the main theme. This is a very simple ‘back to nature’ site.

Great work!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jaway 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum