Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

How can you put a module next to (to the right of) JA MENU. URL is: http://www.frostcity.com

I am trying to get the ‘BOOKING’ link even with the rest of the JA MENU links spaced further away from the rest of the menu links though.

In the same position its in now just up and even with JA MENU links.

Also can the main JA MENU links be image links instead of text? while the dropdown menu links remain the same way they are now?

Please help

TomC Moderator

What position do you have your “Booking” custom_html assign to at this time?

country212 Friend

It’s in the USER_4 Position

TomC Moderator

<em>@country212 276363 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s in the USER_4 Position</blockquote>
    Have you tried assigning it to the same position that your main menu is assigned?

country212 Friend

there is no module for JA_MENU that i can see, so how can i assign it to that position when is doesn’t exist in the module manager?

TomC Moderator

According to the position layout for JA Quartz HERE[/url], there should be a position called “JA MENU.” Not a “module,” but position. Is this not the case?

country212 Friend

nope, there is no position called JA MENU

TomC Moderator

<em>@country212 276367 wrote:</em><blockquote>nope, there is no position called JA MENU</blockquote>
    Perhaps you can send me a PM with temporary access to your site administration – so I can take a look for you.

country212 Friend

sent you a PM with access

TomC Moderator

<em>@country212 276392 wrote:</em><blockquote>sent you a PM with access</blockquote>
    Got it … I will check things and get back to you soon.

TomC Moderator

It’s looking like what you will need to do is create a new position and configure it so it displays to the right of the main-nav.

I can assist you with a step-by-step for this, but I will need access to your server files (via FTP). I will not change anything … I only want to be able to access the files so I can tell you which files you will need to modify and what in them.

You can PM me the info, as you did with your admin access.

country212 Friend

sent you a PM with the info.

country212 Friend

Have you been able to look at this yet?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  country212 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum