Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates

<blockquote>Excited, huh? Those 4 templates are: Responsive Joomla template for business and personal blog – JA Mendozite, Responsive Joomla template for education – JA University, Joomla template for Social Media – JA Zite and Joomla template for business eCommerce JA Vintas.</blockquote>

In this announce I see that Ja-Mendozite was released as responsive template, but on the demo on website is not responsive. I also downloaded the quickstart package fo J3.2 but it’s not responsive. Am I missing something?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi radu81,

Oops. We have to apologize to you, radu81. It’s our copywriting mistake. We would like to confirm that JA Mendozite is not yet responsive.

Again, Thanks radu81 for buzzing us on the mistake! We have edited accordingly.

If we do have any plan toward upgrading JA Mendozite to The latest version of T3 Framework (T3v3) which will make it responsive natively, we’ll be sure to get you guys in the know!

Meanwhile, Happy holidays, radu81!

radu81 Friend

Ok, thanks for your answer. I keep an eye on JA Updates every week

Happy hollydays JA team, and keep up the good work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  radu81 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum