Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Thanks very much for getting back to me.
    Sorry, could you please explain if I am to download the template Halite and install again or download Ja Purity II and follow your instructions to get the menu working properly?

Again, thanks for getting back to me – it is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Mark

bryantwest Friend

Update.

I unistalled Halite, downloaded and reinstalled the lastest version of Halite.
    I still can not get the menu to work as described in the ‘how to’ guide.

Some fo the syntax I am using is:
    module [position=left cols=3] Menu Title
    module [position=mega1 cols=1] Register
    module [position=mega2 cols=2] Mega menu

And these do not show up in the menu (when I tried to upgrade the menu as per the moderators original advice – the site died but when the moderator did his magic, the site came back but the mega menu had lost its styling but these menu items did show up in the menu).

I back to my orignal problem that the code above does not work with my mega menu.

Is the next step for me to download the latestest version of Ja Purity II and follow the original instructions about deleting and copying files?

zyuong Friend

<em>@marcelop 149691 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,

i need insert google analytics code in this template, but index.php dont use html tags. Do you know how insert in this case?

congratulations for this job.</blockquote>

Hi Marcelop,

Just add your code in the layout folder > default.php (it has move from previous index.php format to using T3 framework.

cheers,
    steven.

feelboom Friend

hi,
    Megamenu does not work in the template JA Seleni. I followed all the instructions in this user guide but I got written in the menu: MODULE Register. where I wrong?

marcelop Friend

I’m trying to set up mega menu to display 3 columns, and the first two items with parents and their children, the second with two items parents and their children, and the third with 4 items parents without children. But what happens is that in 3 columns, the mega menu configures itself automatically placing 3 items stern parents, causing a crash in the layout. If I put in 4 columns, the first two are the way you want, but the third is left with only two items.

The parameters I used in class suffix page have not been obeyed, he is taking into account only what is on the menu headings: Ministries! The Master’s service!

slawek2010 Friend

Hi mega menu work fine but i have questions. I need add 4 modules to menu, like:

custom html (module name “1”) to menu item “hello”
    custom html (module name “2”) to menu item “hello2”
    custom html (module name “3”) to menu item “hello3”
    custom html (module name “4”) to menu item “hello4”

But if my module “1” have position “mega1” i see this module in hello, hello2, hello3 and hello4. I need add custom html module to menu 1 to menu 1, module 2 to module 2….

THX for reply. Welcome – im new user 🙂

Css Magician Friend

Dear slawek2010,

If you need add custom html module to menu 1 to menu 1, module 2 to module 2…. please do as follow:

module “1” has position “mega1”
    module “2” has position “mega2”
    module “3” has position “mega3”
    module “4” has position “mega4”

and

module “hello” has modpos = mega1
    module “hello2” has modpos = mega2
    module “hello3” has modpos = mega3
    module “hello4” has modpos = mega4

Good luck

slawek2010 Friend

Ok, but i have only position mega1 and mega2. How to create new position?

Css Magician Friend

Dear slawek2010 ,

Please read the thread to create new position : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-add-new-module-positions-on-a-joomla-1-5/

sergiosp Friend

Hello! I have two problems with my mega menu.
    1 .- is placed below the modules and can not be viewed
    2 .- I am using Joomfish, and when I step into other languages, the menu is in one column (my primary language is Spanish)
    Kyanite II use the template
    the site is: http://www.riaces.net
    Can you help?
    Thank you very much!
    Sergio

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  sergiosp 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum