Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

How do you get the JA Megafilter to show on the Component Product Pages? When I go throught the Joomlart Demo Pages the JA Megafilter does not show once the user is directed to the Product Detail Page. And I would like to JA Megafilter to show on all of my Shopping Cart Pages so a user can select another Category or Manfac… without needing to go back to the JA Megafilter Menu Page.

Please check your demo’s all of them do the same thing. Once you click on the product image it directs you to the Component you are using product detail page and does not show within the component area after that! And I would like to know how to get JA Megafilter to show on the product detail page…

Thanks

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, Joomla doesn’t support any function to show multiple components in the same time. At this moment, JA Mega Filter only shows in separate page.

We will consider to add new function to Ja Mega Filter.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum