Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello. Immediately, I want to apologize for my English – translating using Google translator …

I have here what the problem:
    There, the menu item – “Asia“, in it, several sub-menus:

• “Central Asia”
    • “East Asia”
    • “South Asia”
    • “Southeast Asia”
    • “Southwest Asia”

It is important! I need to get them settled down in that order, as indicated above.

All of them have settings in the Parameters (JA Extended):
    Asia“:

• Column – 4
    • Group – No

Central Asia“:

• Column – 1
    • Group – Yes
    • Submenu Width – 130

East Asia“:

• Column – 1
    • Group – Yes
    • Submenu Width – 125

South Asia“:

• Column – 2
    • Group – Yes
    • Submenu Width – 240
    • Submenu Column Width – colw1 = 120 and colw2 = 120

Southeast Asia“:

• Column – 2
    • Group – Yes
    • Submenu Width – 200
    • Submenu Column Width – colw1 = 100 and colw2 = 100

Southwest Asia“:

• Column – 2
    • Group – Yes
    • Submenu Width – 248
    • Submenu Column Width – colw1 = 128 and colw2 = 120

Everything seems to be good, but “South Asia” – (number 1 in the picture), joins the sub-item “Southeast Asia” – (number 2 in the picture).

The idea is that both the menu that “South Asia” – (number 1 in the picture) that “Southeast Asia” – (number 2 in the picture), had the appearance of such, as in “Southwest Asia” – ( number 3 in the picture), while “South Asia” – (number 1 in the picture), and “Southeast Asia” – (number 2 in the picture), beneath one another

Question:
    Like me to do this?

Thank you for your reply

1. jmm
    huypl Friend

Hi dgikar,
    Could you send me your live url as well as your admin account via PM for checking?

dgikar Friend

<em>@huypl 231139 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi dgikar,
    Could you send me your live url as well as your admin account via PM for checking?</blockquote>
    No, unfortunately I can not, because the site is located on my local computer. That is, I use DENWER and run on localhost

Don Lee Friend

<em>@dgikar 231158 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, unfortunately I can not, because the site is located on my local computer. That is, I use DENWER and run on localhost</blockquote>

Put it online then I will try to check it for you!

dgikar Friend

I can not locate a site on the Internet, since it does not believe that I have a legal copy. I like this template (JA Telline IV), gave friends. I want to test it on the local machine, and later, if I was completely satisfied with buy. But so far, I have a few questions on this template, and in particular, my question is, as described above – one of the few …

I understand that, snag somewhere in the CSS … I need somewhere to prescribe clear(float): left, but where …?

dgikar Friend

People that nobody knows how to solve this question?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Just let you know that our technical support is available for paid membership only.

Go ahead to subscribe the membership to get our assistance on this.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum