Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    How I can create layout override (create new layout in template’s HTML folder) for this extension?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hello

You can go to template manager -> template ->click on the template where you want to create component override -> Create override tab and select the ja_megafilter component.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-16-20-53-46
    2. Screenshot-at-gen-16-20-54-58
    seventys Friend

Thanks for your quick reply Pavit,
    Sorry, I didn’t ask my question with enough information.
    I’m using Eshop plugin and I need to make template override for that plugin.

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hello

Maybe THIS discussion could help .

I don’t think what you are asking would be possible with an override anyway.

Regards

Mr.Cat Moderator

Thanks for your quick reply Pavit, Sorry, I didn’t ask my question with enough information. I’m using Eshop plugin and I need to make template override for that plugin.

Overriding HTML mockup for JA Mega Filter is not the same way as default method of Joomla. We will update the documentation for this in detailed in next update of extension, pls stay tuned.

Regards

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum