Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

After installing JA Mega Filter today all of the templates for my forms created with RSForm Pro are screwed up!

thesdhotel Friend

I don’t think that can have anything to do with it. There is no way Mega Filter can affect a completely unrelated extension.

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @trevr,

Please provide a link to check it.

Thanks.

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

trevr Friend

@ thesdhotel

You have stated "No way". Perhaps you would share your evidence with us?

For example, what tests have you carried out using JA Mega Filter with J3.7 and RSJuno templates?

Which versions of RSJuno template have you tested with JA Mega Filter?

trevr Friend

Thank you Mr.Cat

The site is not open to the public but I am happy to provide admin access, but obviously, not on an open forum!

If you could contact me via email I would be happy to provide access details.

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @trevr,

You can use forum private reply. It is only seen by moderator and owner.

Or edit the first post and put your site access information to "Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin?" box.

So i’m able to check your issue here https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/navigation-bars/ too.

Regards!

Mr.Cat Moderator

@trevr,

I got your site info, but don’t know what happen with RSForm Pro. Could you give me the screen shot or link error?

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum