Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have performed a couple of downloads of this template along with the quickstart but when unpacking Quickstart is not included. Appreciate anyone’s feedback?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You try to download JA Medozite again. I see JA Medozite Quickstart still exist on the download link, please look at the link here

raccuglia Friend

It is the same file I have downloaded more than 5 times already. Quickstart is simply not included!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have uploaded JA Medozite quickstart template to mediafire, please download here

onobles Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 335858 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have uploaded JA Medozite quickstart template to mediafire, please download here</blockquote>

The quickstart folder is still not present. It’s missing for some reason.

raccuglia Friend

What happened to our serious developers here??!!! No Quickstart. You try other 2012 templates and they are all empty of Quickstart.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Ninja Lead Moderator

I try to upload full package JA Medozite template to mediafire and you can see screenshot

raccuglia Friend

Ninja, NO, THANKS. it’s ridiculous. This full package, as you named the file, now has a quickstart folder but then inside of it the template ZIP??? Can anyone just prepare a full, CLEAN JA_Mendozite with Quickstart download package?????

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@raccuglia 336143 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ninja, NO, THANKS. it’s ridiculous. This full package, as you named the file, now has a quickstart folder but then inside of it the template ZIP??? Can anyone just prepare a full, CLEAN JA_Mendozite with Quickstart download package?????</blockquote>

Please see the difference between Quickstart zip file vs Template zip file as follows for clearer.

QS zip file: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/641/2291313540.png
    Tempate zip file: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/641/2042226321.png

Regards,

pipodeclown Friend

Well, The quick start doesn’t work. I uploaded the zipfile and it took minutes before it just disappeared, it did not install…. Tried that a few times. Then I just unzipped the quickstart files and uploaded them manually and that f*cked up my whole website. Had to completely reinstall everything. Thank God I had made a backup.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@raccuglia and @pipodeclown: The quick start package is working on download site. If possible both guys send PM me with ftp and cpanel i will help you check it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum