Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I noticed the message for the update of the masthead, but when I try to update I get the following error:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account.

thank you

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Please navigate to admin >>> Components >>> JA Extension Manager >>> Services Manager >>> edit >>> try to add your username / password (the account you registered in Joomlart site) and see if it go through.

upweb Friend

yes, that works and yesterday too. Then if I try to update the masthead, it does not work.

thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Please edit the thread and provide your site url / temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site but see that you’re using latest version of this module already. If you still unable to update via JA Extension Manager, try login to the forum and change your password and recheck in JA Extension Manager.

In case it doesn’t solve the problem, please let me know so I can check back with development team.

upweb Friend

Hi,

new version 1.0.2 , same problem (actually this time simply getting Error occur when downloading upgrade package! Upgrade failure).

tried following your suggestion – not working. I can do this manually but it would be the case to fix the component updates , otherwise why having it.

thank you

upweb Friend

Ok… going to download it manually again… we need to go live on Monday.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

The error message "Error occur when downloading upgrade package! Upgrade failure" indicate that there was a problem with your internet connection at that time, so the component unable to download the package from our server.

upweb Friend

migrated to prod…

now getting again Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account.

we changed password on this website and changed back on the back-end Services Manager. No success…

can you please check the user or what else can we do?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

I’ve just checked this matter and look like in order to update the module directly via JA Extension Manager component, you will need JAEC membership as well. If you got this module via JA Mono template, you will have to go to template download page, download and install the module manually.

upweb Friend

NOTE – it worked for the new template – it’s failing again for the masthead update.

upweb Friend

Hi Adam,

that makes sense.

thanks, I will update them manually then.

Regards

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Glad to be of assistance. If you still have any question, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum