Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Can’t edit this module on frontend, tried with default TinyMCE and Ark Editor. Can only edit via backend. Any other module options to replace JA Masshead? ..options that won’t break the template.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    Sorry for the delay
    Can u send me the admin details of your site , so i can check this issue on your site .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    Sorry for the delay
    Can u send me the admin details of your site , so i can check this issue on your site .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    Sorry for the delay

turtlesoup Friend

It’s in localhost but I can make anyone replicate/see my problem.

Module Position: home-1
    Default Module: JA Masshead (Replaced with Custom HTML module, problem still the same .. can’t edit via frontend)

Module Suffix: grid-2×2 grid-pos-1 highlight big-padding

… if i can’t, i will replace with a slideshow module component instead (might as well) …

but please let this module editable via frontend … i can’t have this spot be a slideshow all throughout the site

thanks.

turtlesoup Friend

Default Module: JA Masshead (Replaced with Custom HTML module, problem still the same .. can’t edit via frontend)

… if i can’t, i will replace with a slideshow module component instead (might as well) …

but please let this module editable via frontend … i can’t have this spot be a slideshow all throughout the site

thanks.

turtlesoup Friend

thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Sorry for the delay i sent the issue to our development team for further review on it .
    It will take some time to check the issue , meanwhile you can use the Module ID to edit module on frontend .
    use this url
    http://www.yoursite.com//index.php?option=com_config&controller=config.display.modules&id=90
    change module ID .
    + i request you to make the site live and send me your site super user admin details via PM so i can forward your site details to dev. team.

Thanks in advance for your patience

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is bug from our product , I raised the bug report to development team , it will be fixed in next update of template .
    You can track the issue here
    Thanks in advance for your patience

turtlesoup Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 484024 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    This is bug from our product , I raised the bug report to development team , it will be fixed in next update of template .
    Thanks in advance for your patience</blockquote>

Hello, I would like to have an info with this issue … it seems the bug report isn’t moving. My client is fixated with this template … I would like to know the ETA for this fix … Doesn’t have to be really precise … so I can decide if I have to move on and look for other templates.

Thanks.

turtlesoup Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 484024 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Thanks in advance for your patience</blockquote>

Hello, I would like to have an info with this issue … it seems the bug report isn’t moving. My client is fixated with this template … I would like to know the ETA for this fix … Doesn’t have to be really precise … so I can decide if I have to move on and look for other templates.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Extremely Sorry for late response , I reminded Dev team to check it as soon as possible ,
    At present i am not able to give any estimate time for this .
    Thanks in advance for your Patience on this issue.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Extremely Sorry for late response , I reminded Dev team to check it as soon as possible ,
    At present i am not able to give any estimate time for this .
    Thanks in advance for your Patience on this issue.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum