Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi, i was looking for a module that was in Ja Mono template called Ja_Masthead

In Ja Appolio by defoult is installedd Ja_Masshead and it’s not the same

Ja_Masthead allows to publish immages in contents with a nice look.
    I don’t understand if they are the same or not, by backhand they looks different.

can you help me to understand?

tnx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Both the module are different as you can see in the settings are different. If you want the same module you can install it from JA Mono template download page .
    Regards

urmonmax Friend

what i was looking for is that: in ja_mono template is possible to have content page full width with the immage in left side full height and fixed, thext in right side with scrooll This depend from ja masthead module or is anather configuration? if yes how can i have ti effect? (picture from ja_mono template)

i installed ja_masthead but it gives not this effect

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If your new question is for different template i request you to open theread on correct template forum with your issue details. If its JA Appolio kindly provide the descripton of issue in screenshot with URL of site .
    Regards

urmonmax Friend

no no, i’m sorry, i’m my english it’s not so good

what i mean was this.
    is it possible to have content pages in this template, somethin like ja_mono contents page?

with immages in left side full height and blocked .. and text in right side?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Mono masthead has special coding to get the same images from the articles. Also, Ajax option is only in the template not in this template. I am afraid it tools heavy custom work to add such feature in this template. You may need to hire a developer for this customization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum