Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I installed the template using quickstart but the JA Masshead is not working.

In the documentation, I see the module position indicated as "masthead", while my configuration out of the box shows the position "mashead".

If the module position is wrong, this will obviously not work. Is this an error on the quickstart file?

I did try to find the module position "masthead" as indicated in the documentation, but I can’t find it.

Thank you!

sushismb Friend

Hello,

OK I created a new module position "masthead" and it works now.

The original quickstart file needs to be fixed. I hope this helps others who are puzzled.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just checked the quickstart package no position is with name mashead .
    Kindly check again the position name is : masthead

sushismb Friend

@pankaj Sharma

Thank you for your response. Please see the following documentation from Joomlart site;

https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-university-t3#ext-config
    This indicated "Module Position: masshead"

https://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja-university-t3/extensions/masshead-backend.png
    But this indicates "Module Position: masthead"

And after I’ve installed the quickstart, it indicates "Module Position: mashead".

These should be fixed not to confuse new users.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes in documentation there is Typo error , As in setting you can see its : masthead position
    https://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja-university-t3/extensions/masshead-backend.png
    I just informed the documentation team to correct this error .

sushismb Friend

@pankaj Sharma

Please also look into the quick start file as I installed this twice online and offline. Both of them had the module position as "mashead".

And thus, it didn’t show exactly like the demo.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do u mean the module is published on mashead position ?
    I just checked your site and it does not have position with name mashead also in quickstart .

sushismb Friend

@pankaj Sharma

Yes, the module was published on "mashead" position in the quickstart. You don’t see it on my site now as I’ve fixed it.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a screenshot before fixing the issue.

Anyway, I think this should be taken into consideration.

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes i will check it in package and if its found it will be fixed .
    Thanks for your report.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum