Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

If you want to use that extra parameters, you will need to update the code a bit (we already mentioned in guideline of this module)
    – Go to file: modulesmod_jamassheadtmpldefault.php
    – Replace this line of code:

<div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>">

With:

<div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>>

As a support policy, please renew your membership to regain access to our download and support.

hakime Friend

Hi, I have the same problem.
    The item id is goo and the picture is there. I double checked.
    The title and description display correctly but the background still don’t show up.

Do you have some hint for me?

In the module I placed this code

[Masshead Itemid="106" title="Notre mission" background="images/photos-slideshow-accueil/Carrousel_RQ_V02_SansText.jpg"]Description possible. Simplement ajouter du texte ici[/Masshead]

As requested, I added this code into the file : modulesmod_jamassheadtmpldefault.php

<?php
    defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
    ?>
    <div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>>
        <h3 class="jamasshead-title"><?php echo $masshead['title']; ?></h3>
        <div class="jamasshead-description"><?php echo $masshead['description']; ?></div>
    </div>
    Saguaros Moderator

@hakime: you can create a new topic in this forum: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomla-extensions-discussion/ja-masshead-module/

Then provide the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account and tell me the page that the image background doesn’t show, I will investigate further.

hakime Friend

Hi, I read one of your post about a similar problem. I resolve it by adding the masshead block to my template. Works as I want now.
    Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hakime 7 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Masshead Not displaying images’ is closed to new replies.