Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use the following params in JA Masshead to show a background image – but it doesn’t appear no matter what…

[Masshead Itemid=”718″ title=”Et mødested mellem krop, sind og sjæl…” background=”images/SoulHouse/Headerbilleder/header3.png”]Evt. underbeskrivelse her[/Masshead]

Why?

The image file does exist in they location…

Br.
    Jens

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Jens,

If you want to add background image into JA Masshead module you have to customize background image as follows:

Open the templates/ja_decor/html/mod_jamasshead/default.php file

Change

<div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>">

To

<div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>>

Let me know if it helps.

jalproduction Friend

Hello,
    I have the same problem. I’m using another template from GavickPro. Unfortunately, I go to templates/gavick_template/html and I don’t see the mod_jamasshead/default.php file. Is there any other way to fix this issue? This is the page I’m facing the problem https://www.funwebsing.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=3&Itemid=704
    I will appreciate an answer. Have a wonderful day!
    Jorge!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Jorge,

Access file/folder on your site and create this directory (if it doesn’t exist) and create templates/gavick_template/html/mod_jamasshead/default.php file with script inside

<?php
    defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
    ?>
    <div class="jamasshead<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx','')?>" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>>
    <div class="container">
    <h3 class="jamasshead-title"><?php echo $masshead['title']; ?></h3>
    <div class="jamasshead-description"><?php echo $masshead['description']; ?></div>
    </div>
    </div>

Regards

jalproduction Friend

Hi, thanks for the reply…! It worked, but it doesn’t look good. Can you tell me if I did something wrong? Here is the link: https://www.funwebsing.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=3&Itemid=704

I really appreciate your answer. Have a perfect day.
    Jorge!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because the width and height on this position are small but you can fix it by css style below

Open templates/gk_creativity/css/template.css file and add new this rule

.gkPage .jamasshead {
    height: 536px;
    }

jalproduction Friend

Thanks again. It worked. I just had to add the width too…..Have a good one!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jalproduction 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum