Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi

Kindly look at the 4. Use extra parameters step from JA Masshead guide, I guess you miss this step

<div class="jamasshead" <?php if(isset($masshead['params']['background'])): ?> style="background-image: url(<?php echo $masshead['params']['background'] ?>)" <?php endif; ?>>

and you can find and change from modules/mod_jamasshead/tmpl/default.php file

Regards

CGT86 Friend

Thank you Ninja lead, actually I had not understood everything. Now it works, I have an image that appears.
    But how does one make the image fill all the space. Indeed, there is space between the top menu and the module and on the side the image does not go to the edge of the module see attached image.
    Thank you

1. masshead
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can give me the URL of your site and admin login via private reply. I will check it for you

Regards

CGT86 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I created the new custom HTML module and assign it to home-1 position: http://prntscr.com/dorixs and it’s showing as well on your site but JA Masshead module does not show on your site.

What did you change on your site? Besides, you can give me the FTP account of your hosting. I will detect this bug

Regards

CGT86 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I fixed the problem directly on your site and you can see the solution from templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file with the CSS style

.itemid-528 .main .container {
        padding: 0px;
        margin-top: 0px;
    }
    .jamasshead .jamasshead .jamasshead-title, .jamasshead .jamasshead .jamasshead-description {
        margin-top: 0px;
        padding-left: 10px;
    }

Regards

CGT86 Friend

Hello Ninja Lead and thank you for your intervention. Can we suppress the top space so as to have a wider image vertically? If so how?
    thank you very much

1. masshead02
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I solved the problem on your site and you can see the solution from templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file

.itemid-528 .t3-wrapper .t3-mainnav {
        margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

Hope it helps

Regards

CGT86 Friend

A big thank you Ninja lead is great. The problem is solved.
    Happy New Year 2017 to the joomlart team

Ninja Lead Moderator

I will close this thread now and Happy New Year 2017 to you too

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Masshead Module’ is closed to new replies.