Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I try to add a Masshead for a new article, it doesn’t show at all. Reading the guide I thought adding this code:

[Masshead Itemid=”591″ title=”Title” ][/Masshead]

in the Configuration Conditions field in the Masshead module would do, but it doesn’t.

I select the menu too. Ja masshead work ok in K2 component but not into another page.

this is the URL I want to put Ja Masshead: http://www.hacelosimple.com/plantillas

Hope anyone can help. Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very hard to suggest the solution for you without clue to check the configuration directly from backend of your site. You can pm me admin login of your site. I will check it for you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@ger12 464132 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

When I try to add a Masshead for a new article, it doesn’t show at all. Reading the guide I thought adding this code:

[Masshead Itemid=”591″ title=”Title” ][/Masshead]

in the Configuration Conditions field in the Masshead module would do, but it doesn’t.

I select the menu too. Ja masshead work ok in K2 component but not into another page.

this is the URL I want to put Ja Masshead: http://www.hacelosimple.com/plantillas

Hope anyone can help. Thanks!</blockquote>

I spent a lot of time to debugging the problem on your site. Because masshead position only works with JA_Nuevo – Demas paginas layout and not JA_Nuevo – All layout, you can create both JA Masshead modules

1) Work with JA_Nuevo – Demas paginas layout and assign it with masthead position

2) Work with JA_Nuevo – All layout and assign it with slideshow position

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum