Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After reading the description of JA Masshead, I thought I could use it with Joomla 3.6.2, T3, Purity III, in spite of Purity already having Masthead. After I bought and installed JA Masshead, when I select Masshead in Modules, I get almost an exclusively white screen, except for the top left I get a choice (drop down) of either 1. JA Masshead, or 2. News FLash. Nothing happens if I select either one? I’m currently using the Masthead feature that comes with the T3 Purity iii download, is this the problem? A conflict? My objective is to "easily" add a background image instead of having a solid color in Masthead. Thanks for any help with this.

Fernando

frioman Friend

Apparently JA Masshead may not be the problem? I can’t access my modules even after I Trashed JA Masshead. JA Masshead may not have caused the problem of not being able to access my modules. I can see the list of all my modules, but when I click any of them, I momentarily see the management details of the module, then the page turns practically all white except for a small dropdown menu at the top left. The menu lists other modules?

Fernando

pavit Moderator

Hi there

then the page turns practically all white except for a small dropdown menu at the top left. The menu lists other modules?

This is a cache browser issue , please take a look HERE

frioman Friend

That worked! Thank you.

Fernando

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  frioman 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum