Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    JA Masshead has a fixed height for the mobile as there is not enough space to show all.
    You can add below code in custom.css file and change the height value as per needs

@media (max-width: 1208px)
    {.jamasshead .jamasshead-description {
        max-height: 180px;
        overflow: hidden;
    }}

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Hi Pankaj – I created a new file called custom.css under the template’s css folder from the Administrator back-end panel and added your custom code. The masshead module does not increase in height even if I increase max-height to 250px. However, it decreases in height if I set max-height to 170px.

Is there any restriction on increasing the height of the masshead module in the mobile site. Also, what code should I use if I want to set the height for tablets like Apple iPad and Google Nexus 7?

I mean what should be the max-width of the media in such cases?

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    use
    max-height: 242px!important; But it will work till this height as the block height is the max height and text cannot fit on the small screen.

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shoumikdas 6 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Masshead does not show entire text in mobile site.’ is closed to new replies.