Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

These modules were working fine with previous version of T3 and university template.
    Actually I see in the template layout option a position “masthead” that I don’t see in modules positions.

alexsmirnov Friend

To help yourself with setting JA Masshead and JA Slideshow modules properly, please have a look at our respective user guides:

– for JA Masshead – at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-masshead-module-for-joomla-1-7/

– for JA Slideshow – at http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-module/ja-slideshow

Hope this helps.

Regards

Alex

aethon Friend

Hi,
    It does not help at all.
    these 2 modules were working fine with the previous Univerrsity template T3.
    The setup is exactly the same that the one in the quickstart and despite this they are not showing at all.
    Actually nothing placed in slideshow position is visible.
    In your University demo site I see that the Masshead are not showing either.

Regards,

Oliiver

cabezalbus Friend

Hi aethon,

Something similar happens to me. The modules not show you can modify in templates/layout see documentation for more info,

But I think missing positions is possible? before we had positions 2, 3 and 4 below slideshow position and now do not know how to put them.

Hopefully a developer can help us.

sorry for my writing

kamnaderi Friend

Hi, It might be a bit late but today I noticed my slideshows disappeared, After going through quite few threads and posts I noticed the slides “Show” option listed under each slide thumbnail is unticked.

As soon as I ticked all “show” boxes, the slides came back live. I did not remove the ticks and have not idea how it happened by good news is that it’s all working now.

Somthing simple which can be missed easily. I hope this helps.

Kam 🙂

1. Capture
    alexsmirnov Friend

@kam,

Many thanks for sharing with us your experience with JA Slideshow module.

@aethon,

I can see from both your backend and frontend that our JA Slideshow Lite is at work. I played with publishing/unpublishing your JA Slideshow Lite module and it responded to my corresponding settings gracefully.

Can you please let me know if you are happy with your JA Slideshow Lite module before I proceed to looking into your JA Masshead?

Regards,

Alex

aethon Friend

Hi Alex,
    I think the JA Masshead is not showing because the masshead position does not exist in T3 University template.
    Is it possible ?
    Thanks,
    Olivier

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aethon 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum