Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

I made a second ja map for the contact page (contact us) also in the layout with clone it and made it 100% width and selected some pages.

The ja map is not 100% width and it has padding. I used no-padding google-map Module Class Suffix

What went wrong! Because there is no padding on the homepage with the 3 positions, that gives 100% width

1. Schermafbeelding-2016-03-12-om-22.39.02
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to set ja map width from ja-google map plugin

I enlarged width to 1500 px

You can make it responsive using @media-queries in custom.css file adding the ja map id

for example resize map in mobile screens you can use

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    #ja-widget-map2 {
    max-width:500px!important;
      }
    }

1. Screenshot_14-2
    puntje Friend

Thanks. Still one question how can i get the padding out of the template. Know there are white spaces below and left and right, a padding. I put 1656px width. But i changed it back, because it does not work

I put this code in .t3-sl-1 .t3-module { padding: 0; text-align: center }

Still have a white space below the google map. But also a problem at the homepage the 3 positions have not enough height

It would be easier when ja google map is responsive. In other templates it is! Also there is no map point on my adress. It is nearby, but not exact. With ja map i live in a park on the homepage – home!

puntje Friend

Also when i put

@media (max-width: 480px) {

ja-widget-map2 {

max-width:470px!important;
    }

all my color changes are gone. How can this!

pavit Moderator

Could you please tell me how your contact us page should appear ?

you want in it 3 maps ?

a screenshot with desired layout of contact-us page could help

puntje Friend

In ja_medical they also changed it. It is responsive, but after reload i see the place-mark, this from bigger screen to small screen. I made screenshots of that template of that website. For contact form this is nice as it 100% width for google maps.The breadcrumbs i do need for this template

below you see a contact form, that is called contactformulier en bel mij terug. That are the forms i’m going to use. And there will be a sidebar with phonenumber and address

1. Schermafbeelding-2016-03-13-om-10.09.29
    2. Schermafbeelding-2016-03-13-om-10.09.40
    3. Schermafbeelding-2016-03-13-om-10.09.52
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Ja Medicare template is using for contact us page a dedicated position for map as you can see from my image below taking the whole template space

I’m confused now on what you want to obtain in your contact us page , your above details are not clear to me

You want in your contact us page 3 different maps ?

1. Screenshot_1-3
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum