Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to give the content/ja-main rounded corners.
    On http://www.picoba.nl/joomla you can see the result and where i am struggling with.
    On the wiki page there is a how-to for making rounded corners for the header and footer.
    With this how-to i am trying to get the same thing done on the content/ja-main
    I added a blue color on the #ja-main div and that is the exact part that need rounded corners.

Only the bottom and the top-right corners jpg’s are placed outside the #ja-main
    I also tried to move the rounded corner div’s inside one of the div’s placed within the #ja-main.
    But no luck so far.

Is there any change to get this done.

baswazz Friend

I think i have the solution for the top corners.

Add this after line 2 in the /layout/blocks/ main.php

<blockquote><div id=”corner-top-left”> </div>
    <div id=”corner-top-right”> </div></blockquote>

Add this lines to the /css/ template.css

<blockquote>#ja-mainbody { background: #thecoloryouwant;

#corner-top-left { background: url(../images/top-left.jpg) no-repeat top left; float: left; height: 10px; width: 10px; }
    #corner-top-right { background: url(../images/top-right.jpg) no-repeat top right; z-index: 12; }</blockquote>

The only problem i am strugling with is to give the mainbody a: margin-left: 10px;

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  baswazz 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum