Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi .. i need the event start and finish option just like the ja magz template.
    in ja music there are lot of bugs. like u cant post an event date in future date
    also u cant mention the event is start from this to this date..

see this http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b71xqij3f
    i need these option in article
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/0521xqj567

and how to assign multiple artist in single event in the red bar option of article>:(

if possible please update all these things in the next version of ja music

phong nam Friend

Ï’m sorry for being late on this thread. There are two main questions of you I want to answer in detail as follows:

1. hi .. i need the event start and finish option just like the ja magz template.

I need to confirm that this is really heavy customization task because it is not only related to the Category Event layout of JA Fixel template, but also the css styles that helps the events can display nicely as you see on JA Fixel template. In this case, It will be better that you can hire or corporate with a Joomla developer to help you handling this complicated task.

The idea is comparing the Event layout of JA Fixel template to apply on your JA Muzic site, and the files you will need to work on:

– All related files of Event layout in templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentcategory folder.
    – The form files of defining the Joomla content type at templatesja_magzetcform
    – The css styles of Event layout items in templatesja_magzlessstyle.less from 1217-1253th line.

2. how to assign multiple artist in single event in the red bar option of article

On JA Muzic template, we just define the red bar option to show the Date Time of each event only. It will take much support time of us to edit the event item layout to reach your request. In addition, the width of that red bar is not wide enough to display 3,2, even 1 artist with his/her avatar on.

But, the another idea that you can insert the artist’s avatar into the event content view that link to the artist’s page. By that way, the vistors can know the artists participating that event when clicking to view full event info.

dpchap015 Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 397690 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ï’m sorry for being late on this thread. There are two main questions of you I want to answer in detail as follows:

1. hi .. i need the event start and finish option just like the ja magz template.

I need to confirm that this is really heavy customization task because it is not only related to the Category Event layout of JA Fixel template, but also the css styles that helps the events can display nicely as you see on JA Fixel template. In this case, It will be better that you can hire or corporate with a Joomla developer to help you handling this complicated task.

The idea is comparing the Event layout of JA Fixel template to apply on your JA Muzic site, and the files you will need to work on:

– All related files of Event layout in templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentcategory folder.
    – The form files of defining the Joomla content type at templatesja_magzetcform
    – The css styles of Event layout items in templatesja_magzlessstyle.less from 1217-1253th line.

2. how to assign multiple artist in single event in the red bar option of article

On JA Muzic template, we just define the red bar option to show the Date Time of each event only. It will take much support time of us to edit the event item layout to reach your request. In addition, the width of that red bar is not wide enough to display 3,2, even 1 artist with his/her avatar on.

But, the another idea that you can insert the artist’s avatar into the event content view that link to the artist’s page. By that way, the vistors can know the artists participating that event when clicking to view full event info.</blockquote>

Hi,

I just want to tell you that it is a suggestion to make the JA Music even better. What i wanted to convey was that, it would be a great enhancement if you could update JA Music with the “JA Mags Event” Section in the Articles. This would make it very easy to represent the Event Start and End easily. Also this would enhance the event timeline.

The Second half of my suggestion was to Make JA Music have events with Multiple Artists instead of what currently it has (1 artist – Multiple Events). Currently JA Music is very poorly built Event Site. If you can update JA Music handle Multiple Artists for a Single events, it would improve things a lot.
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/0221ygetf3

phong nam Friend

Hi dpchap015,

Thank you for your suggestion for the new layout of JA Muzic events. As the template has been released and any major change in the design concept at this stage would be very difficult as the team is working on the upcoming template. I will forward your request to the design team, may be in future if they have time, they would try to implement it.

Regards,

beuvema Friend

I think this is very strange functionality. Naming a part that suggests “Upcoming Events” when they cannot really show upcoming events…

I think Joomlart should at least the functionality they suggest the template has!

Regards Beuvema

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  beuvema 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum