Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i would like to use ja magz news layout in ja obelisk template. How to do it?
    http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_magz/index.php/en/new-posts this layout !
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

Not impossible … but not necessarily simple either.

To do this will require not only examining/duplicating the CSS styling of the feature from JA Magz into your JA Obelisk based site, but you will also need to make sure that the function of the module works within the JA Obelisk environment as well. It should – as it is a Joomla module … but there’s always a chance there may be a small tweak specific to the particular template.

If you truly want to do this, my suggestion would be to put the idea/project up for bid at JOOMLANCERS.

costabreeze Friend

meybe to copy some code from ja magz template and to put it in ja obelisk template probably in coustom.css file or in some php file but i dont know what code to look???

like div> t3-content section probably or something like that.. suggestions???

phong nam Friend

Hi costabreeze,

Yes. You can use the override layout of Featured Layout and its css styles on JA Magz template.

– The override layout in templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentfeatured folder.
    – The css styles of this layout in templatesja_magzcsstemplate.css file.
    – The switch layout and infinity scroll javascript in templatesja_magzjsscript.js file.

Note: This is a heavy template customization which requires you to have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS so that it will be better when you can corporate with a developer to handle this task.

costabreeze Friend

thank you i will try this asap.

costabreeze Friend

nooo im not so good to do this i try something with some codes but many errors after that its not for me this too much code… :laugh:

phong nam Friend

Hey guy,

Modifying the template layout is really heavy customization task that requires you to have the experience of working with HTML/CSS. You should hire a developer to help you with these tasks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@Leo Burnetts 403771 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey guy,

Modifying the template layout is really heavy customization task that requires you to have the experience of working with HTML/CSS. You should hire a developer to help you with these tasks.</blockquote>

. . . and you can find such by posting your project on a specialized freelance site such as JOOMLANCERS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum