Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HI all,

I was making a new menu – and believe i deleted the current main top menu,

how do i retrieve it?

I created another menu module and tried different positions but none seem to get it back, what to do ?

scotty Friend

Hi Kade,

In Admin.. go to MENU>MENU TRASH> Select the menu you want to restore and click ‘RESTORE’

kade119 Friend

well , the thing is i deleted a the module, and then went back and created a new menu module but still not showing – i opened the index file trying to find out which position it is in, but it’s not really showing one

kade119 Friend

anyone?

thanks

scotty Friend

Kade what template are you using?

kade119 Friend

problem solved. Issue, it was not labeled exactly teh same as the position inside the menu.php file

mainmenu – template mageia – thanks

ljubo Friend

Hi all,

I have the problem with main menus. The one on the left and the one on the top of the template.
    Btw, the one on the top… it is not a module? Where I could find it in the settings?

The problem is this:
    I have made a submenus of the main menu, when I choose a submenu article on the top menu, breadcrumbs do not work as well as the left positioned main menu doesn`t expand.

All is working just fine when I use the main menu on the left side.

So, the one on the top is not working correctly.

How could I correct this…

Thanks!

ADDITION: I am using the trans menu, and it seems like the moo menu module is working OK.
    Template vesion is 1.4.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ljubo 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum