Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When a user enter wrong password following screen comes as expected.

index.php/shop-login

At this point if I put the correct password it takes me to the following link and page cannot be displayed.
    http://localhost/joomla_development/trunk071110/index.php/welcome.html

After that if I return the website, I see that I logged in already. Seems like there is a glitch on the module. How can I fix that?
    Note: I have the latest available version of JA Login.

1. log1
    Manos Moderator

Hello,

Please disable SEF on your Joomla Installation and try again, I’ve seen this as a problem on localhost many times.
    Let me know if that helps you solving the problem.

Regards

Manos

icbl Friend

Hi Manos,

You are right, when I disable SEF it worked fine but do I really have to sucrifice SEF because of JA Login? This problem not happening with Joomla’s own login module!

Manos Moderator

Hi,

That’s probably because there’s some misconfiguration on your localhost server. On a live server it should be working properly (that is properly configured for Joomla also).

Regards

icbl Friend

This is Uber Global’s hosting server. Is there anything I can do about it?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

JA Login module provides option so that you can select page you want to redirect to after logging in/out: http://prntscr.com/23fwkb . Kindly check and choose page that’s existing in your site.

In case you install JomSocial component, you may also need to check if System – Jomsocial Redirect plugin is enabled or not. If it is, you must change the same setting for redirection in settings of this plugin.

icbl Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    Could you please have a look at the first post’s description as well as title? Becasue my problem is not redirection after successful login!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi icbl,

If possible, PM me admin and ftp account of your site, also the account you used to login. I will give it a try.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum