Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I use JA Charity template on multilanguage site. I have problem with JA Login.
    I use different module for all languages. And I use Login redirect page and logout redirect page.

On a base language it work OK. But in other languages after login the site redirect to the page where I was before login, but in base language.

The logout redirection work OK.

Where is the problem?
    Ervin

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ervin,

The proper way is for each language, there will be a login module and you can configure redirection page after login / logout. And I see that you already applied this way and it works now.

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY Friend

Yes I configure redirection page, but te login redirection dont work.
    Only for base language. For other 2 (eg. ENG) it dont work…
    It is the problem…
    Ervin

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ervin,

When I tried to login in EN language on your site, it redirects to this page: Business > Entry for partners

yoursite/en/business/entry-for-partners/manufacturer/?categorylayout=0&showcategory=0&showproducts=1&productsublayout=0

Is this not the correct page you set?

Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY Friend

Yes it si correct. I dont know how it work. For me work only in base language (no ENG).
    It check IP adress or language of browser or ???

Saguaros Moderator

In multilanguage site, make sure that you have correct configuration for login module of each language and the same with menu item settings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum