Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The JA Login module is not part of the download package. Where can I download this?

steviebb2 Friend

Yeah, I was looking for this feature and the source files for this template. Are they going to be available?

unixboymd Friend

According to another thread the source files will be available in a few days. Not sure why the modules were not included with the download though.

copper Friend

There is “Login Form” module.
    And then there is “User Menu” module.
    Could this be what you are looking for?

unixboymd;73010The JA Login module is not part of the download package. Where can I download this?

unixboymd Friend

No. The User menu is something that can be configured via Joomla’s menu manager and is not a part of the template.

<em>@copper 73027 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is “Login Form” module. And then there is “User Menu” module. Could this be what you are looking for?</blockquote>

The Login Form is part of any default Joomla instalaltion and is not a part of the template.

Taken from the JA Nagya product description page…

It’s hard to believe that the template is 101% core Joomla (except for JA Login)

If JA LOGIN is not part of the Joomla core then it must be part of the template. I’ve downloaded the template (and not the QIKStart) and the JA LOGIN module is no where to be found. I’ve checked the Template instructions and no where does it mention the installation or configuration of this module. If this module is not part of the Joomla core as stated on the description page. Then where is it available for download.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    JA login is a part of template
    you can see default.php in templatesja_mesolitehtmlmod_login folder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum