Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi

Ja Nex use interface. Ja Social , I would like to use interface Login Panel.

However, when I select topmenu-right part of the on-screen movements. What adjustments need to do.

New user registration is disabled on the site. But the record is part of. Only needs to be part of the login.

I request your help.

Ja Login Module : v2.5.2

1. failed
    2. ok
    3. failed2
    HeR0 Friend

Hi,
    You need to override layout of module and remove block in that ayout override.
    Override layout

create folder mod_jalogin in template/ja_social/html dir then copy modules/mod_jalogin/tmpl/default.php file to this override folder and modify it

Regards

ahmvdm Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 319563 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    You need to override layout of module and remove block in that ayout override.
    Override layout

create folder mod_jalogin in template/ja_social/html dir then copy modules/mod_jalogin/tmpl/default.php file to this override folder and modify it

Regards</blockquote>

I did what you said.

But as the screen image. Ja Social ; scheme did not like. When I click on a pop-up menu should be.

User registration is closed but the user registration system is.

Regards

1. login
    HeR0 Friend

Hi
    So, you should remove code display block registration in default.php that is layout override 🙂

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum