Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

At this moment, JA Login or default Login module of Joomla supports to login by username / name only. You will need to customize module to achieve this and the new fields as you mentioned also.

I will also pass to the team for further consideration on this.

With the redirection, you can change the destination page after logging in / out via backend settings of module: http://prntscr.com/gkyd0q

Cheers!

infocubic Friend

Hi

I have set the Login Redirection Page, but still it is going to edit profile page….pls see screen shot

"In JA Login – Signup button popup – I would like to remove username field and add Location (city) as dropdown field with Country and State option"
    How do I add more fields the above question?

1. Untitled
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I mentioned above, with adding new fields, you will need to customize module much to achieve.

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account, I will check the issue of redirection on your site

infocubic Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can’t access with this info, could you help to check again?

infocubic Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I updated this file: /modules/mod_jalogin/helper.php for JA Login module and the Redirection issue is working fine now.

Kindly check.

infocubic Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Thank you.. Now it is Redirecting correctly. I need one more help. I would like to remove the link of Forgot your username? and Create an account. Please help me.

Regards
    Nagesh

1. Untitled-1
    2. Untitled1
    3. Untitled3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nagesh,

For the login page, I edited this file: root/templates/ja_biz/html/com_users/login/default_login.php

by commenting this snippet of scode:

<li>
        <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=remind'); ?>">
            <?php echo JText::_('COM_USERS_LOGIN_REMIND'); ?>
        </a>
    </li>

<?php $usersConfig = JComponentHelper::getParams('com_users');
    if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')) : ?>
    <li>
        <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=registration'); ?>">
            <?php echo JText::_('COM_USERS_LOGIN_REGISTER'); ?>
        </a>
    </li>
    <?php endif; ?>

And do the same for JA Login module: root/templates/ja_biz/html/mod_jalogin/default.php

Regards

infocubic Friend

Hello Saguaros,

I have updated, but still in one of the page is showing. Please help to remove here also (attached screenshot)

1. Untitled-2
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s K2 User module – a default module of K2 component.

I helped to override this module in template directory: /templates/ja_biz/html/mod_k2_user/

You can check it now.

infocubic Friend

Now it is working fine.. Thank you so much..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  infocubic 6 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘JA login module edit’ is closed to new replies.