Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello

The JA login module doesn’t work as it should in my installation.

Most of the module tabs are missing (Description; Menu Assignment… etc).
    I have assigned it to topbar-2 but it doesn’t show (probably because I cannot assign it to any menus).

This is a picture showing the missing tabs… http://snag.gy/kdOn7.jpg

Can you help please?

Shemeam

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would like to check that bug directly on your site, but I could not access URL of your site, please check and give me correct again.

shemeam Friend

I have sent you the site url and new login details

Shemeam

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@shemeam 473892 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have sent you the site url and new login details</blockquote>

I don’t know why but after downloading JA Login module and re-install it again, the problem is solved, please check it on your site again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@shemeam 473892 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have sent you the site url and new login details</blockquote>

I don’t know why but after downloading JA Login module and re-install it again, the problem is solved, please check it on your site again.

cronopios Friend

I feel the same, and reinstall does not work

cronopios Friend

cronopios Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cronopios 480154 wrote:</em><blockquote>I feel the same, and reinstall does not work</blockquote>

You can pm me URL of your site, admin login of your site, I will help you to check that bug directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cronopios 480154 wrote:</em><blockquote>I feel the same, and reinstall does not work</blockquote>

You can pm me URL of your site, admin login of your site, I will help you to check that bug directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum