Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

You can hide it via custom.css file , simply add this to it

#ja-user-register-tab {
        display:none;
    }

Let me know if this helps

Best regards

ntonline Friend

Hi

You can hide it via custom.css file , simply add this to it

<pre class="prettyprint linenums:1 prettyprinted" style=""><ol class="linenums"><li value="1" class="L0"><span class="com">#ja-user-register-tab {<li class="L1"><span class="pln"> display<span class="pun">:<span class="pln">none<span class="pun">;<li class="L2"><span class="pun">}
    Let me know if this helps

Best regards

@pavit,

Thank you for your help. This will hide the form from view but it doesn’t fix the problem. Savvy users will still be able to register.

Is this a bug in the JA Login module?

Thanks again!

pavit Moderator

Hi

I tested Ja_Login module on my local and disabling registration from module , works fine in menu , except for the popup form , that’s why i suggested the css solution above .

anyway if you can share ( private ) your website url i will take a look at it and suggest the optimal solution for your issue, in the meanwhile i posted also this problem to the developers attention to evaluate if this is a module bug or not.

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum