Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When a user attempts to create a new account on my site using the JA Login Module they fill out the pop down form and when they click create account it says “Empty Solution Not Allowed” and are taken to the standard Joomla Registration Form. I am using Joomla 2.5 on the Mitus template and the core Catchpa plugin. How can I solve this issue?

Blaine Friend

Are you by chance using K2? And please confirm the exact Joomla version being used as well.

ssbechtold3 Friend

We are not using K2 and are on Joomla 2.5.11.

Blaine Friend

Here are some options for you to try:
    1.check the captchpa number is correctly imputed
    2. go to >Global Configuration and set the Captcha option to None… and, just to be sure go to User Manager>Options and disabled it there, too, try to register and see if this resolves
    3. Generate a new key from Google and try that
    a. Open the FTP software installed on your computer
    b. Browse to the /your web site address/templates/template-name/html/com_contact/ directory on your Joomla site
    c.. Rename the /com_contact/ directory to /com_contact_old/
    d. Joomla will now use the default contact form over ride files for the web site and the captcha form should now appear

**Note: Please replace the your web site address with your domain name and template-name with the template name you have downloaded***

ssbechtold3 Friend

Thank you. My issue was that I had catchpa turned on in the User Manager and site Plugins but not in the Global Settings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ssbechtold3 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum