Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Im trying to get sigplus to work on a JA Lime template, joomla 1.5.

LAtest version of sigplus image gallery, JA Lime and J1.5.

It works perfectly in Chrome and Firefox.

It doesnt work in IE9.

You can see it yourself.

http://alturl.com/wb325

I think it has something to do with the way that JA Lime handles <LI> tags or UL tags. Or perhaps how IE 9 handles LI tags.

They display as a vertical list with bullet points next to them, instead of a nice grouped row(s) or thumbnails.

IT uses Jquery but i dont think its an issue with any of that.

It also works in other JA Templates fine in all browsers.

Also, another bug in IE9 is that the template width wont stay inside the browser and you need to scroll right a little bit which is weird.

I have also removed ALL Typography related to lists in JA Lime but nothing changed.

Any ideas?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Zambo
    I am sorry that we could only offer technical support for the usage of all our products only. Customized codes / 3rd party issues are beyond the su pport range. You can hire a good dev at http://www.joomlancers.com to help you on this.

Regards,

zambo123 Friend

YEah I will look to hiring freelancers when the time calls for it. For now I want to know what it is about your JA LIME template that may cause something like this to occur. It doesnt behave like this with another JA template, just JA Lime. This makes me feel like you can offer more than just your standard corporate response that was completely unhelpful and offer a clue or two, or at the very least ELIMINATE some things for me.

You also advertise cross browser compatibility, which is clearly not the case.

Im not paying an external freelancer to come in and tell me something that your warranty states. There is something fishy with LI/UL tags and IE 9 and JA Lime – you surely have a list of things to look at when narrowing down a search.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Zambo123,

Please pm me your admin account, ftp info. Then I shall have a look and help you out.

Regards,

zambo123 Friend

Hi, I sent account info via pm to you. I also performed an upgrade to 2.5, and the sigplus gallery displays fine in ie9 with the 2.5 template upgrade. This points to a ja lime 1.5 template issue. I will pm you the link so you can view the 2.5 template in ie9

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Zambo123
    In plugins/content/sigplus/css/sigplus.min.css has some css properties which can not apply for IE, so you should contact to sigplus team for get support.
    I am sorry that we could only offer technical support for the usage of all our products only. Customized codes / 3rd party issues are beyond the su pport range. You can hire a good dev at http://www.joomlancers.com to help you on this.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum