Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to use the JA Lens template for video instead of photos. Is this possible?

I would want to use stills for the thumbnail on the front page and then have the video full size with text descriptions below.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@kraymitchell 320606 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to use the JA Lens template for video instead of photos. Is this possible?

I would want to use stills for the thumbnail on the front page and then have the video full size with text descriptions below.</blockquote>
    Hello kraymitchell,

On the front page, you can only use video in text descriptions, and not in thumbnail.

regards

kraymitchell Friend

<em>@Stork11 321021 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello kraymitchell,

On the front page, you can only use video in text descriptions, and not in thumbnail.

regards</blockquote>

Thanks Stork,
    I want to images on the Main page, but am I required to have the thumbnail that displays on the front page inside the article or is there another way? Would want to click on the thumbnail only to see the image again beside/above the video.

Thanks.

jhicks Friend

you can turn off the image from showing in the article. you have options on the right side when your in the item in K2 editing it.

-Jeff

melanieb Friend

Hi,

I want to do this very thing and have so far figured out how to add the video using the media button within the K2 article. This displays the video and plays correclty. I have also managed to switch off the big image using the show image in the Options section rather than the category one. My problem is, the video appears under the article text and comments, and not where the old image was (right at the top).

Can anyone advise how I set its position to appear at the top?

melanieb Friend

Hi,

for anyone else with this query, I have managed to add the video at the top. I just added {mp4}video{/mp4} however, I am not sure how to add a preview image (to replace the black screen). I tried using:

{mp4 img=”image.jpg}video{/mp4}

but it doesn’t work. Also, is there a way to make the video pop out if a user clicks to view it in full page, as at the moment when you do that it goes behind all the category images and you can’t view it. Either that or be able to disable the full screen mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  melanieb 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum