Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

The userguide has been moved to Documentation site

medinagraphics Friend

Hi,

Thank you for this very useful post. I tried to edit this: CLICK TO LOAD MORE AWESOMENESS…

But i don’t find where???

Any Help??

medinagraphics Friend

I found the answer in another post from

Go to
    /templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js

Change line 205 for “Click to….”

Change line 322 for “That’s all we have for now”

Change line 327 for “Roger that…..”

Be careful using apostrophes – use a backslash before one i.e “That’s all we have for now”

Have fun guys!!

lordbirdy Friend

Can some one please help me with number of categories to be displayed on home page ?

I need to incerese the number from 14 to 18..

kempis20 Friend

is this useful information in a pdf format where i can download and use???

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kempis20 332016 wrote:</em><blockquote>is this useful information in a pdf format where i can download and use???</blockquote>

I am sorry pdf tutorial is not available. Pls refer to our user guide here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?371-JA-Lens-Guides-Tutorials-Tips for more info.

artair Friend

Hello,
    is there any way to use portrait-mode (higher then wide) photos with JA Lens (frontpage) template?
    A customer loves your template, but he mostly has portrait-oriented photos and doesn’t like to crop them/get them cropped automatically. Is there a way to switch JA Lens from landscape to portrait?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Artair
    Please go to Template Manager > JA Lens > increase value of “Average Item Base Width” and “Item Height” .

Regards,

jedileong Friend

Hi,
    Can i sort the front page by Category instead of Year? and limit to display 4 items per category?

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    I am sorry that we could only offer technical support for the usage of all our products only. Customized codes / 3rd party issues are beyond the support range. You can hire a good dev at http://www.joomlancers.com to help you on this.
    Regards,
    <em>@jedileong 332724 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Can i sort the front page by Category instead of Year? and limit to display 4 items per category?</blockquote>

famousfeem Friend

Ive just had my first comment placed on the ja_lens template. However they have added a picture with the comment. Im wondering how they have done that since there was no way to upload one.

Also i’ve commented back on the comment as myself, (superuser) but it said the name and email is in use. Yeah I know it’s me 😉

How can I comment as myself each time and how does somebody gets a picture in the comment profile?

It was also a web developer and I’m scared that he found a way to inject an SQL statement:eek:

famousfeem Friend

Oke, Ive found out how it was done. He used gravatar.com to load the picture.
    But my question remains. How can a user place a comment with his own profile? And how can I place a comment as a superuser from the frontend while login in the backend?

famousfeem Friend

Im trying to change the layout of the two column grid. You say its specified with css. However I can see javascript is jumping in. It sets it to 50% while I only want 48% and some padding.
    Could you revere me to the right spot?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Famousfeem
    If you not set witth in layout xml file, the size is set auto is 50%. Please look at http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Default_Layout
    Regards,
    <em>@famousfeem 333666 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im trying to change the layout of the two column grid. You say its specified with css. However I can see javascript is jumping in. It sets it to 50% while I only want 48% and some padding.
    Could you revere me to the right spot?</blockquote>

keramikkat Friend

Thousand thank you from me.
    You can also help find and change: “Latest shots”.
    I want to make it in Danish.
    Please.
    Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum