Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joomla sites are always under attack so I never place my url on this forum. It is a huge mistake for Joomlart to force paid subscribers to add their domain in an open forum – you might as well be inviting attack from these kids who see your site as a challenge to test their hacking skills. Please stop forcing users to add their domains!

Also, Joomlart’s work is some of the best I have seen, but your new forum is horrible. The page load times are terrible and what once was a very user friendly community with great value has become a cumbersome nuisance. I hope that you will return to the high value service that made Joomlart so great and please do something about this Forum – it is almost unusable.

Thanks!

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank you for your report. The domain info is now only available for Moderator.

ibewguy Friend

Thank you – expert Joomla users that read my posts can easily detect my level of expertise. Novices posting on open forums are always at risk for their sites to be attacked.

As I have said, Joomlart developers are the best I have ever seen!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum