Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi

Using the JA Lens layout, is it possible to hide the tiles showing the year, so that we end up with a continuous stream of unbroken tiles?

Thanks in advance.

TomC Moderator

<em>@smar 376248 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Using the JA Lens layout, is it possible to hide the tiles showing the year, so that we end up with a continuous stream of unbroken tiles?

Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

Virtually anything is possible.

Are you considering becoming a JoomlArt Template Club member?

Saguaros Moderator

Do you mean that you want to hide the year next to the month?

If so, you can achieve that easily with a little bit customization in code of this module 🙂

smar Friend

<em>@Saguaros 376402 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you mean that you want to hide the year next to the month?

If so, you can achieve that easily with a little bit customization in code of this module :)</blockquote>

Thanks both for your replies.

Actually in your screenshot, it was the Year line above the photos (showing 2012 on the left side of the screen) that I was trying to get rid of. Anyway, having played with the demo builder and discussed with few others, it seems as if it is certainly do-able by modifying the code.

Thanks again.

Saguaros Moderator

You can remove that line easily in JA K2 timeline module, let me know if need further helps.

Best Regards

smar Friend

Thanks for the confirmation and will certainly contact you once we finalise whether or not this is the template we want to use. Looks great so far – I must say that the demo builder facility is superb!

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you for your kind words :-[

bigoslaw Friend

<em>@Saguaros 376432 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can remove that line easily in JA K2 timeline module, let me know if need further helps.

Best Regards</blockquote>
    hello I bought “ja lens” templates and need to remove a year on home page
    and instead of a string latest shots I need to insert a company logo
    I am a beginner when it is possible to simply explain please 🙂
    thank you

bigoslaw Friend

and yet I have a problem with
    hide choice of layout grid and linear and need only linear
    and change the caption under the home button
    “home sweet home”

bigoslaw Friend

and I came across another problem I can not choose a category for the new K2 items
    after selecting the categories show a white page without messages
    how to change the category of an existing items
    also have a white screen

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

– In order to hide the choice of linear and grid layout, you can open file: /templates/ja_lens/css/template.css and add this css rule:

#toolbar-layout {
    display: none !important;
    }

– To change the caption ‘Home.. Sweet home…’

Open file: /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_lens.ini, at the end of this file, you will see this line:

JA_DESC=”Home.. Sweet home…” <<< change to your own words

hamenotheb Friend

Hello !

I would like to hide the year shown on the timeline too. I did not find any clue in the timeline module to change that.

How I could hide them so ? Thanks in advance 🙂

hamenotheb Friend

Hello !

I would like to hide the year shown on the timeline too. I did not find any clue in the timeline module to change that.

How I could hide them so ? Thanks in advance 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @hamenothed,

Please renew your membership to avail support. Support for commercial templates like JA Lens is available only to active members.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @hamenothed,

Please renew your membership to avail support. Support for commercial templates like JA Lens is available only to active members.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum