Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

1. Template Installation:

From the JA Lead download package, you select and upload template package onto your site Administrator to install as normal. This is your first time installation? Check out How to install manual Joomla! template guide.

Tips
    : If you wish to have JA Lead exactly as per our demo, we recommend you use quick-start package. This will create a new Joomla site with JA Lead, all built-in extensions and sample content. Check How to install Quickstart.

2. Template Configuration

Log in your site Admin panel, select Extentions >> Template Manager, click on JA_Lead, you will see:

You can change all JA Lead parameters as you wish.
    1. Logo type: Logo displays in site and has two types: Image and Text
    2. Logo text: text is displayed in logo if you choose Logo type is Text.
    3. Slogan: Slogan is displayed below logo
    4. Font size : Increase/Decrease font size (from 1 to 6).
    5. Default Style: includes Default/Cyan/Orange styles
    6. Menu Type: type of menu is displayed in site (Mainmenu/Topmenu…..)
    7. Menu Module: includes Split/Css/Moo menu.
    8. Enable Cufon: Replace default font with a special font for some title/header. Note that default cufon font that going with this template does not support unicode.
    9. Left modules collapsible funtion: Enable/disable collapsible function for modules on left position
    10. Default status: The default status of collapsible function
    11. Exclude Modules: Numerous limitation of collapsible modules
    You just simply change above-mentioned parameters, then refresh your front-page to see how the changes effect.

3. Modules Postion:

You can see Modules Position:

bikiniweek Friend

I tried installing my logo and it doesnt work with the handwritten_dark style. all the other styles show my logo, also i want to change the background color of the template and its not letting me

Thanks for your help

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@bikiniweek 198716 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried installing my logo and it doesnt work with the handwritten_dark style. all the other styles show my logo, also i want to change the background color of the template and its not letting me
    </blockquote>

at first, you replace logo file >> /templates/ja_lead/images/logo.png and open the file template.css file => find the following code:

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat top left;
    display: block;
    height: 59px;
    width: 163px;
    }
    replace:

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat top left!important;
    display: block;
    height: 59px;
    width: 163px;
    }

2) change background color: you open the file: /templates/ja_lead/css/colors/handwritten_dark.css

body#bd {
    background: #141414 url(../../images/handwritten_dark/body-bg.gif);
    color: #858585;
    }

#ja-wrapper {
    background: url(../../images/handwritten_dark/wrapper-bg.jpg) repeat-x top right;
    }

you change your background in there

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum