Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello dear Joomlart Team, at first my gratulations: You make a very excellent work!
    And now to my request: I decided me to use JA LEAD it for my new project, but I will build it in 1.6.
    Actually there is no 1.6 version avaible, do you plan to release it?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

JA Lead will be updated for Joomla 1.6. However, it will take time and is is difficult to tag a timeframe for its release as we are working hard for upgrading our templates.

Please keep eye on the blog as all releases will be announced there. Currently, there are 17 templates released for J1.6

Thanks for your great patience.

gonger Friend

Any update on this template going to joomla 1.7? Will it be done before April 2012?

Thanks

tommi Friend

Hi all,

Will this template available for Joomla 2.5?

Thanks.

rynek23 Friend

Hi

I would like to make my new site use a JA Lead template, but i would like make this on Joomla 2.5
    When this tempalte will be available for Joomla 2.5 ???

TomC Moderator

<em>@rynek23 310732 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I would like to make my new site use a JA Lead template, but i would like make this on Joomla 2.5
    When this tempalte will be available for Joomla 2.5 ???</blockquote>

At this time JA still does not know whether there will be a big push to go and re-visit older templates and add new features to them. JA still have a number of components to update and test and those are the priority at the moment. JA Voice, and JA Comment are 2 examples of big components that are actively being worked on.

However, it is my understanding that our JA Devs have given the “thumbs up” to agreeing to update a number of our older J1.5 Templates – though there is neither a list nor timeframe we can provide at this particular time as to when this will occur. In the meantime, there ARE methods to update the Joomla version manually – from J1.5 to J1.7/J2.5 – instructions for which are available within our Member Community Forum Sections.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum