Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem with the JA Law template and the Contact page. I write a message but I never receive it, I have checked my spam and in the Joomla > Server administration when I test the email via PHP Mail I receive it well.

I have installed the site with ja_lawfirm. zip which contains all the Joomla files as well as the template and I have the problem with the contact page = never receive the email. On the homepage there is a quick contact form and there it works, I have the email.

I tried with a clean installation of Joomla 3.8.3 and then applying only the template with the ja_lawfirm. v1.0.0.0. zip file and then everything works. But I should redo the website entirely.

So I think that the problem comes from the complete Joomla file with the template included.

Do you have more informations ? ANyone already tried this template ?
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Before conti. support on this topic kindly posts the issue with your active membership account.
    As per support policy, only Active paid members can get support and downloads for Premium products.
    So we can assist you better.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum