Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

in JA Larix userguide, a link to typography goes to an empty page.

Where can I get typography described ?

Thank you.

TomC Moderator

You could create a temporary demo using the DEMO BUILDER application, and get the info that way.

kadad Friend

Thanks for your answer I did found on template demo the list of typography but on other template by joomlart I used to have, beneath the article text redaction field, a button with the list of style and div-class.

I can’t get it there. Is this normal and if yes, it means I’ll have de type code every time I want to insert, for example the bubble div code?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@kadad 324355 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your answer I did found on template demo the list of typography but on other template by joomlart I used to have, beneath the article text redaction field, a button with the list of style and div-class.

I can’t get it there. Is this normal and if yes, it means I’ll have de type code every time I want to insert, for example the bubble div code?</blockquote>

Hi kadad,

you can download the JA Typo plugin and JA typobutton here, install those into your Ja larix site and you would be able to use the typo as any other templates 🙂

kadad Friend

Thank you. I found the JA Typo plugin here : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1318

But I can’t find Ja Typobutton.

In K2, wich I’m mostly using, but in “classic articles too”, I can see any button for style, even when I use tiny editor instead of JCE.

I can’t give a website to a customer and tell him to type code ??

kadad Friend

I found this tutorial : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-typo-plugin-for-joomla-2-5-userguide/

But in my plugin list, I have only “Button – Ja Typography”. The other plugin named “Editor Button – Ja Typo Button” can’t be found. I guess it is an “editors – xtd” type. But I haven’t got it. Is it supposed to be in Ja Typo Plugin button ?

Last question, with le Ja Typo Plugin, will I get the typography included in Larix or is it a general typography ?

kadad Friend

Found the solution. Here it is for further demands :

In JCE administration panel / Configuration choose “Template CSS” : Yes.

In the style drop down selection will appear the Larix styles. Still, this way, I don’t have as the Ja Typo Plugin, an exemple of all typography directly in article.

kadad Friend

My solution on JCE is good since it adds the styles included in Larix. I found finally the lacking plugin here :
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10355

But is Ja Typo Plugin showing typo included in template or is it adding others, with would mean that I now have to different types of typo, the one in the style menu, and the one in typo button ?

Thank you for your answer.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@kadad 326439 wrote:</em><blockquote>My solution on JCE is good since it adds the styles included in Larix. I found finally the lacking plugin here :
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10355

But is Ja Typo Plugin showing typo included in template or is it adding others, with would mean that I now have to different types of typo, the one in the style menu, and the one in typo button ?

Thank you for your answer.</blockquote>

Hi kadad,

I think typo from the template would be the highest priority, if the typo that has been defined in both template and then the template one would be choose first.

That’s it and I hope you got it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum